Dan's Custom 50's Diner Restaurant (for your LEGO town)
$ 124.50Currently sold out
If your LEGO® collection's "hip" minifigs are looking for a new place to meet, eat, & dance to some beats, they'll go ape for Dan's custom 50's Diner, another of his most detailed creations!
- Includes stylish restaurant, teenage customer minifig, soda jerk minifig, and tiny accessories: cup, soda glass, fry pan, and custom blue plate special & cherry pie tiles.
- Packed with cool features: wall clock, soda counter with nostalgic straw dispenser & stools, soda fountain, short order stove, menu board, booth seating, nostalgic decor & custom vintage style jukebox with tiny LP record.
- Teenage customer minifig comes with two "poodle skirt" configurations, for standing or sitting.
- Restaurant hinges open for access to the interior or display as a longer streetside facade.
- Closed restaurant measures about 4.5" wide by 4.25" deep by 7" high.
- Ships assembled, with no instructions, ready for play or display!
If you like the 50's Diner, check out Dan's Donut Shop & Mexican Restaurant. Your minifigs will thank you.
This is an original design available only from DADVENTUREDAN. Dan selects new & quality used LEGO® brand parts & adds custom decals protected with clear acrylic to build unique, fun additions to your LEGO® town or train layout. The custom decals are great for light play or display but won't withstand abusive handling or soaking in the tub. Your set will ship assembled & carefully packed, with no instructions.
IMPORTANT LEGAL STUFF: Sets contain small parts & are unsuitable for children under three due to choking hazard. LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO® Group of companies which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse Dan's fan-built custom creations.